Associate Quality Designer - FIFA
We are seeking an individual to fill a Associate Quality Designer role on one of our teams in Sports. You will provide insight into our quality strategies and demonstrate best practices as part of our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will partner directly with Developers to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to the QA team and oversee implementation of the quality plan.
You are an important contributor to the end-to-end coverage and quality of the product, and to help EA achieve its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Associate Quality Designer will do at EA:
- Share your experience and a creative perspective with a QA team by way of coaching.
- Report on the status and progress of test plans and quality initiatives.
- Promote efficiency by implementing technical and data solutions and improvements.
- Develop quality strategies specific to a game area; account for the vision of your Quality Designer.
- Build an excellent partnership with members of the development, production and design teams by demonstrating accountability for the end-to-end quality of a game area.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development or film.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behaviour.
- Experience with games with a player first mentality.
- Analytical problem solver with experience in data-driven processes.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.