Associate Quality Designer - UFC
The Associate Quality Designer role is the gatekeeper of quality, understanding the game design, and ensuring its features are verified through several methods. Ensuring the quality of the game lives up to our players' expectations. You will provide oversight of our quality processes and establish best practices for our QV family together with our leadership team. You will also need an in-depth understanding of the technical structure of games, how to apply new testing methodologies. Above all, an Associate Quality Designer must demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry and experience for EA's players. You will report to the QV Development Director.
- End-to-end test plan ownership of an area of game features. Test plan creation through execution. A subject matter expert.
- Lead a group of testers to help strategize and solve complex test problems
- Work in a Leadership group of other Quality Designers and Development Directors.
- Partner with members of the development, production, and design teams.
- Agree on testing requirements at a strategy level, and per milestone and deliverable.
- Lead feature reviews with development teams
- Define and measure feature quality through multiple review processes• Report progress and status with appropriate managers and other team members.
- Team player
- Form relationships and work with members of other teams
- Vocal and passionate about your work and feature area
- Quality-focused on product development
- Passionate about the use of data and technology to improve processes
- 1+ years working in a software testing or analyst role
- 1+ years of experience working in an upstream/embedded Quality Verification model
- 1+ years of experience working in an agile/scrum software developmentenvironment
- 1+ years of experience partnering with team members in Design, Art and development from concept to launch
- 1+ years of experience writing test documentation
- 1+ years of experience with tools used to enter and report on defects e.g. JIRA
- 1+ years of experience with the use of Automation and Tools for testing
- 1+ years of experience using Data to test