Associate Quality Designer
EA is looking for you to fill an Associate Quality Designer (AQD) role for the EASFC team. The AQD position will require you to provide oversight of our quality processes and establish best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will execute the quality plan for your assigned area of EASFC QA and will report to the QA Development Manager and partner directly with the Producer and/or Designer to agree on the quality plan for new features.
- Build working relationships with members of the development, production and design teams.
- Promote a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- You will spend time testing the game, reporting bugs and providing feedback on features to improve the quality of the game for our players.
- End-to-end review of quality strategy, and test plans for your assigned area.
- Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- Utilize data (both internal and external) to drive a data focused, predictable verification strategy.
- Drive improvements and knowledge sharing across the sports QA teams of current processes and workflows.
- Provide progress and status updates through reporting or verbal communication with appropriate managers, Quality Designers, and other team members.
- 2+ years of applicable work experience.
- A passion for games, EASFC, or soccer, with a player first mentality.
- Experience making data-driven decisions regarding game design.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team (i.e. Development + QA working as one).
Path to Becoming a Quality Designer:
Employee stories sharing how they got into their role, lessons learned and a few interview tips.
- Barbara Homewood had her heart set on becoming a Librarian and is now an Associate Quality Designer in EA. Learn More
- Our hiring manager Ravi Minhas shares what he is looking for in a future candidate. Do you have this quality? Learn More