Associate Sales Marketing Manager - Gaming
About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Associate Sales Marketing Manager opportunity can be based in any of our major markets or work remotely, will work with a bi-coastal set of specialized gaming sellers and reports to our Director of Sales Marketing.
As an Associate Sales Marketing Manager Marketing, you will help create and deliver Fandom's narrative to our clients and partners across all sales marketing programs, packages, and materials. You will play an important role in our organization and will work with our sales and sales support teams to deliver compelling sales materials and insights about Fandom's audience & products. You will support sales efforts focused on the gaming industry and the surrounding ecosystem of brands & products (i.e. consumer electronics, peripherals, etc.).
Our ideal candidate is a smart, and a self-starter who takes pride in delivering solutions to help drive our business forward. You should also have experience with gaming and pop-culture, an understanding of custom content and the advertising/media industry, and the creativity to create compelling and opportunities for Fandom's partners.
- Contribute to the articulation of Fandom's B2B marketing story for the gaming market.
- Be directly involved in the day-to-day sales process by delivering insights and sales materials that tell the "why Fandom" story.
- Develop visual, easily understood clear sales presentations on a tight turnaround that answer client needs (proactive pitches, RFP responses, one-sheets)
- Maintain evergreen go-to-market sales materials to help the revenue team more effectively sell our product - e.g. new content formats, creative packaging, research stories.
- Monitor industry trends in Entertainment & Gaming through online reports and trade publications to gather insights that enhance the understanding of consumers, markets and competition.
- Develop relationships and communicate with company partners.
- Experienced with 3-6 years in a B2B Marketing role
- Powerpoint/google slides & writing/storytelling skills
- Experience working with endemic to Fandom brands (e.g. & most importantly: gaming publishers)
- Creativity to help Fandom create compelling stories for our global partners.
- Working understanding of digital marketing/advertising
- Experience with gaming & entertainment
- Media agency experience
Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range = ($71k - $106k)
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Train (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- International work environment with startup culture
Fandom is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 350 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms. Fandom's Gaming division manages the online video game retailer Fanatical. Fandom Productions, the content arm of Fandom, enhances the fan experience through curated editorial coverage and branded content from trusted and established publishing brands Gamespot, TV Guide and Metacritic, along with its Emmy-nominated Honest Trailers and the weekly video news program The Loop. For more information follow @getfandom or visit: www.fandom.com.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.