Associate Social Media Manager
Ubisoft is currently seeking an Associate Social Media Manager for console, PC, and online brands. Specifically, we are looking for a consumer-oriented person who is interested in the online marketing of video games. This individual will report to a Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing and will be responsible for developing the strategy, execution, and reporting for our online content programs for a portfolio of titles.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create content and distribution strategies for assigned titles across social platforms, stand-alone destinations, and Ubi.com with support of Senior Manager
- Manage global social content calendar for assigned titles
- Advise on additional opportunities and best practices for content created by cross functional partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams to optimize tactics and programs as outlined by social media marketing team; heavily support coordination of executional details
- Develop and execute plans to launch new social or owned channels with support of Senior Manager
- Serve as a key contact and partner to internal and external partners in order to review assets, provide consolidated feedback, and liaise with Social Media Publishing partner for posting executions and analytics
- Support campaign coordination and information sharing with Global partners
- Provide updates to larger marketing organization about trends and opportunities on social media
- Identify benchmarks for social programs; monitor progress and contribute optimization recommendations to apply learnings as we go
- Liaise with Analytics & Insights Manager, and Social Media Publisher on pulse point reporting needs
- Identify social media marketing trends, competitive research, best practices, and key opportunities for innovation
- Coordinate and collaborate with Social Media Publisher counterpart for all social posting needs
- Post social content and trailers if needed (ad hoc)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience working in the field of consumer marketing, digital marketing, social media platforms, or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong interest and basic knowledge of digital & social marketing programs including content creation, digital production, social media behavior, research, analytics and developing insights
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A strong collaborative and proactive energy with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Active participation in digital and social media channels
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.