Associate Software Engineer
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. We look for individuals that want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
The Associate Software Engineer is a member of the Development Technology & Solutions (DTS) team at Electronic Arts, reporting to the Engineering Manager. The DTS team is at the forefront of emerging technology, creating and optimizing tools that help our game teams to code better and more efficiently. Working as one team we are finding unique solutions, striving for 'Quality by Design' wherever possible. You will have the option to work onsite, hybrid, or fully remote from our Vancouver EA office.
In This Role You Will Need
- Experience developing or testing web applications and/or web services.
- You have a genuine interest in learning and growing in your role.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions.
Other Skills That Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams that are distributed across multiple different geographic regions.