Audio Artist 2 - Cinematics
Postproduction/Cinematic – EA Audio Artist II
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, our Audio team is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Artist/Sound Designer who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development within the EA. You will have critical knowledge and a passion for audio in a Sports title.
You will work within the EA Create Audio team and will work with several other aspects of game development (i.e. Art, Animation, Production) to push the quality bar for cinematic game audio. You will report to the Development Manager and work with the Audio leads and have an intermediate understanding of game development, a passion for video games, and an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Assist our team with implementation of final cinematic audio into the game engine on or before required deadlines.
- Provide audio post-production and sound design for in-game video content and graphics.
- 3+ years of game audio or post-production experience.
- You have experience with dialogue, sound effects, and music editing.
- You are proficient in Pro Tools.
- You are proficient using game development tools, technology, and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD, Perforce, Database/File management)