Audio Artist Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We’re looking for a skilled Audio Artist Intern who will become part of our team for the summer and create an incredible experience for our players. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your resume! You will be reporting to a Development Manager at Maxis.
- Design and implement audio to immerse the player into the game's world.
- Follow a schedule and submit final audio files on or before required deadlines.
- Edit and implement audio assets directly in our audio tools and game engine.
- Work with Design, Animation, VFX and to ensure that audio matches the vision of the game.
- Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full time basis during the 12-week internship with a grad date of no earlier than May 2024.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Comfortable with modern audio equipment, proficiency in at least one DAW and PC software.
- A positive communicator who excels as part of a team.
- Artistic and creative sensibilities.
- Good technical thinker