Audio Designer (Internship) - Rainbow Six Siege
What you'll do
- Creating and implementing assets to meet the requirements under guidance of your peers.
- Work with the audio team to help ensure high quality deliveries and features.
- Support task and audio workflow to ensure timely deliverables across multiple concurrent features.
- Understand how your work fits into a given feature and be able to effectively test and validate that work.
- Regularly communicate to the team the status of your work including any dependencies or changes.
What you'll bring
- Background in audio engineering, preferably with an understanding of game audio.
- Proficiency using industry standard DAWs (Pro Tools, Reaper, etc.)
- Experience working with Wwise/FMOD highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-driven, team player and willingness to learn.
- Must be motivated and passionate about sound design and implementation.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
What we offer
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)
- Demo reel is mandatory