Audit, Technology Manager
We believe work is better when people are in the same physical space together. At Unity, we offer a hybrid-first approach that fosters the alignment and connectedness we get from being together while retaining the benefits of flexibility. Employees are expected to work from an office on average 3-days a week unless otherwise agreed with the company or specified in their employment contract.
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, the Risk Assurance and Advisory team provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services crafted to add value and improve Unity's operations. We help Unity achieve its business objectives by bringing a systematic, objective, and disciplined approach to evaluating the efficiency of Unity's governance, risk management, compliance, and control practices.
This role will support Internal Audit Programs including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, Operational Audit, and Enterprise Risk Management. This is an opportunity to contribute to a growing team and to have a significant impact!
What you’ll be doing
- Support the SOX compliance program and lead the independent assessment of ITGCs, ITACs, and any other relevant technology controls
- Participate in the planning, scoping, reviewing, testing, evaluation, and conclusion on the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls
- Partner with outsourced providers as well as external auditors supporting SOX compliance
- Build effective relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with key partners to gain an understanding of operations, underlying risks and associated control points
- Provide advisory (consulting) services to process/system owners and proactively highlight potential risks and/or control enhancement opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Experience with public company SOX requirements, external audit, internal audit, risk management, controls and/or corporate compliance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Experience with Technology Risk Assessment strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and inquisitive nature
You might also have
- CISA and/or CISSP certification
- Experience with developing complex system diagrams and flowcharts
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration support is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.