Automation Engineer (New IP)
We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. Here in Amsterdam, we are now working on a brand-new IP as the lead development studio. We’re incredibly excited about the project and can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on.
The main responsibility for this role will be to support the project automation pipeline. Extend and maintain CI/CD system, automate workflows, provide solutions for test automation and content validation.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with programming/scripting languages: C++, PowerShell, C#
- Experience of configuring and administrating CI/CD solution: TeamCity
- Experience of working and tooling VCS`s (Version Control System): Perforce
- Working experience with Docker
- Experience of handling Amazon or Azure clouds.
- Familiar with project management software: Jira, Confluence
- Operation systems and platforms experience (as user, developer, admin): Windows, Linux
- Hardware knowledge: being able to analyze, support and predict hardware needs based on a resource utilization
What ideally we’re looking for:
- Games industry experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5
- Code review tools: Helix Swarm or similar
- Experience of setting and using system logging and monitoring solution like ELK, Grafana
- Familiar with error tracking and monitoring solutions like Sentry (Backtrace, BugSplat or similar).
- Ability to document your work
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!