The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA’s employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA’s enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to “ensure better play.”
- Lead the EA IT Automation team and is responsible for delivering Business and IT automation.
• Work with business customers to understand process requirements and translate them into functional specifications and high-level designs with the development team.
• Identify the right platform (RPA/Ansible)for automation based on the process and complexity
• Work with developers to ensure that designed solutions are scalable and that any security and regulation requirements are addressed.
• Ensure customer has all necessary documentation and training to maintain the Automation environment in the future.
• Assist customers with managing an Automation CoE, including the necessary process flow and documentation.
• Resolve any issues that may be roadblocks to a successful automation deployment.
• Responsible for License management for all automation platforms
• Responsible for regular patching and upgrades to the latest version.
• Promote the creation of a governance framework for the end-to-end RPA/Ansible implementation, including the engagement model, process documentation, standards, release management, roles and responsibilities, and a mechanism for continuous improvement.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience delivering successful Automation strategies in a consulting environment across various industries.
• Delivery-focused, but we would also expect that you are engaged with account management, practice management, and some business development programs.
• Ensure project deliverables meet our Delivery Excellence expectations.
• Collaborate with Centric leadership and account managers, identifying ways to enhance client relationships and the internal Centric culture.
• Experience across multiple automation platforms.