The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Automation QA Engineer who will be involved in the design, developing, maintaining our test automation framework for testing Ubisoft Ecommerce Ecosystem, which provides for users all over the world an ability to buy Ubisoft games, subscriptions, in-game content and other related products.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
- Build and execute test plans to verify: security, stability, performance, integration and functional requirements for Ubisoft Web Products.
- Develop API tests (Groovy and SoapUI or C# and NUnit/MSTest/xUnit/ReSharp)
- Identify tests and scenarios that are viable for test automation and translate them into automated scripts.
- Provide accurate and timely status report on project overall status and progress, with test results and conclusions.
- Design, develop, maintain and evaluate test tools, debug and report code bugs to improve test process and quality.
- Research and identify opportunities to adopt or develop better processes, not limited to, but as an example, automation tools.
- Ability to understand product requirements and translate them into test scenarios/cases.
- Good knowledge of design patterns that are commonly used for writing automated tests.
- Experience with testing APIs (preferably using SoapUI OS or Postman).
- Experience with continuous integration tools and build pipelines (like Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD).
- Experience with basic test frameworks (ex. NUnit/MSTest/xUnit/ReSharp/mocha).
- Ability to identify web elements (UI, XML, JSON) and to create simple SQL queries.
- Experience with different versioning systems, preferably Git.
As a plus:
- Experience with Allure reporting is a plus.
- Experience using Docker is a plus.
Desirable personal skills:
- Excellent communications skills both in team, across team and with management (able to work both independently as well as in collaboration with other teams).
- Meticulous Attitude, methodical attention to detail, and ability to quickly adapt to new technical concepts.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas.
- Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Open to changes and self-improvement.
- Creativity, initiative, curiosity.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.