AWS Alliance Sales Manager
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AWS Alliance Sales Manager
As the AWS Alliance Sales Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to build mind share and adoption of AWS’s growing AMD EC2 instance offerings with our partners and customers. A significant portion of this role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Your responsibilities will include building strong relations with AWS and strategic ecosystem partners, AMD’s sales and marketing teams, and executing campaigns focused on driving revenue, AWS AMD services adoption, and market penetration within Enterprise, ISV/SaaS, and Digital Native Markets. The AWS Alliance Sales Manager will engage with AWS field sales and partner sales organizations to communicate AMD’s differentiation and capability.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to talk!
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement and ability to own the AWS NA revenue targets.
- Manage joint sales opportunities with field-level sales team including co-sell campaigns heat mapping and sales enablement to drive growth aligned to revenue targets
- Ability to understand financial data and reporting to drive business in key areas based on data driven decision making
- Identify, cultivate and drive new business opportunities that facilitate long-term growth through co-innovating, co-marketing and co-selling with AWS.
- Prioritize and engage in strategic AWS programs that align to joint revenue growth.
- Drive AWS partner executive-level engagement with key internal stakeholders
- Drive AWS marketplace optimization to scale quarter over quarter growth
- Communicate and evangelize the successes of strategic partnerships to internal stakeholders across various organizations
- Ideally, you have expertise with the AWS ecosystem, and possess an understanding of cloud services sales and partner-based selling.
- Positioning AMD solutions that show differentiation; building partner readiness; co-developing and executing partner programs, resulting in business growth from winning customers
- AWS Partner Sales Enablement. Accelerate adoption of AMD’s portfolio of AWS EC2 Instances and services in the region.
- Pipeline Tracking, Reporting. Work with AMD’s Account Executives and AWS Partner Success Managers (PSMs) to ensure pipeline information is thorough and accurate.
- Channel/ISV Partnerships. Work with our strategic alliance partners to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities and open up new revenue opportunities for AMD in the existing markets.
- Ensure partner alignment metrics are accurately tracked and reported across internal systems (Salesforce/ACE)
- Develop and execute joint business plans with AWS, including the development of mutually beneficial goals, metrics and set of initiatives for sales, enablement, demand generation, and other key GTM elements
- Evaluate new programs & opportunities with alliance partners and present opportunities to AMD leadership
- Proven Partner Management and Strategic Partnerships or Professional Services and Marketing/Channel/Sales, supporting System Integrators, ISVs, and Resellers
- Familiarity with AWS partner ecosystems and a track record in building alliance/sales/partner relationships with business and technical teams
- Highly independent and self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
- Experience with building, developing and growing strategic partnerships and relevant programs that deliver long term revenue growth and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Highly analytical and data driven; an innovative thinker and creative problem solver who is naturally curious.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working cross-functionally in a high growth business landscape.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Marketplaces and a deep understanding of the AWS ecosystem including in-depth knowledge of the AWS Amazon Partner Network (APN) programs and AWS solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent experience
Requisition Number: 180444
Country: United States State: Washington City: Bellevue
Job Function: Sales
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.