The position is available in Montreal, within Ubisoft's Enterprise Data department and more specifically within the IT analytical team to create tools to share data more quickly.
As a back-end developer, your role will be multiple, from designing and developing new services for our analytics team, collecting new sources in different systems to building APIs to share data.
- Design and develop new features expressed by the partner teams and propose an optimal solution aligned with the existing architecture/tools at Ubisoft;
- Enhance build and development tooling and improve things like CI/CD pipelines;
- Improve and automate our deployments for our web tools such as Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Design and develop module of our analytics platforms (Flask) using modern best practices in software development;
- Develop APIs for our customers and share our data;
- Work closely with teammates in design, code, and test-plan reviews to help build robust software and foster knowledge sharing.
- Solid experience in development such as Python;
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and working with containers & container management (Docker, Kubernetes, etc. );
- Experience with database programming (MySQL, Snowflake, S3);
- Experience in Web development (Back end);
- Great interpersonnal communication in English and French at both spoken and written levels.
- Experience with data orchestration and routing tools to collect and process data (ex. Airflow);
- Proven expertise as a developer in a Big Data environment.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.