As a BI Developer at Ubisoft, you will build and manage ETL workflows in line with the Data Office strategy and roadmap. You will contribute to different projects for various business units, focusing on delivering business value. As a member of the BI Team, you will work closely with business analysts, product owners and architects
In your day to day, you will also be responsible to develop data pipelines and optimize them using internal ETL Tools, Teradata utilities, Python, MicroStrategy and Tableau. You will also participate in building the new data platform in the Cloud using Snowflake.
- Build, manage, and optimize ETL data pipelines, by ingesting and transforming data from multiple sources and systems, in various formats;
- Deploy data products into production environments, including best practices regarding data monitoring, integration testing, and release management using Gitlab;
- Support Data Products and provide technical expertise to both technical and non-technical teams;
- Participate in improving internal process and tools by proposing new ideas;
- Develop quality code and build good documentation ;
- Participate on code reviews and tests;
- Collaborate with business analysts and IT teams to define business use cases, refine requirements, design and develop data pipelines.
- Proven experience in a BI data developer position, focusing on data integration, modeling, optimization and data quality in an agile team environment;
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouses technologies such as Snowflake or Teradata
- Expertise with Hadoop technology and with reporting tools such as MicroStrategy or Tableau would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of at least one traditional data warehousing / ETL tools such as DataStage, SSIS, Informatica or Talend;
- Strong experience with RDBMS technologies such as Teradata, MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required both verbally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.