Ubisoft Australia is looking for a Brand Engagement Manager to build go-to-market campaigns and lead the wholistic product release strategy for ANZ. We are a local team of 30, and work closely with our global counterparts to bring product campaigns to life for our market.
- Creation and execution of effective, innovative, and cost-efficient marketing campaigns for the ANZ territory
- Act as an authority and the guardian & promoter of your brands, ensuring consistent messaging & communication through all touch points, both external and internal
- Communicate to the wider business on relevant pulsepoints, updates and plans in order to ensure all departments are aligned with accurate information
- Leverage all opportunities for higher level of engagement with current and potential players, with a key focus on acquisition in a multi-dimensional campaign approach
- Collate and analyse post-release campaign information, including media analysis and reporting
- A solid and proven knowledge of media (online & offline)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting
- The ability to manage and influence agencies, teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Sound time management and prioritization skills
- Budget management
- Understand team collaboration
- Adaptable to change
- A proven record of executing consumer facing marketing campaigns in ANZ, preferably in an entertainment background capacity (gaming, film, music, etc).
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel
Our team has a lively culture, and we strive to make it a welcoming and enjoyable place to work.
- Personal performance & profitability bonus
- Choice of paid parking or Opal card expenses
- Quarterly extra annual leave ‘duvet day’ to enjoy
- Focus on training and development
- Monthly phone allowance
- Regular social events