Brand Engagement Manager
As the Brand Engagement Manager for Mobile APAC, you have a big part in turning the strategy for our Mobile portfolio into communication tactics and hands-on production of top-notch marketing deliverables to ensure our games stand out in the markets.
You have a key role that involves a high level of interaction with project teams and external partners, such as local agencies, to execute your marketing strategies for each market, and you will be part of the creation of the bridges between the Mobile publishing organization in APAC and the already existing teams of PC & Console games.
In detail, your missions will be:
- Drive the marketing strategy for our Mobile products in the APAC region (Japan, Korea, Taiwan and South East Asia + India) : positioning, target audience, communication strategy, user acquisition, etc.
- Work with external or internal partners to execute your tactics at the regional scale.
- Plan and execute regional marketing activities with your internal teams or local partners: sourcing, briefing and managing local agencies. Behave as key partner and marketing owner for Ubisoft Mobile on the APAC markets.
- Build the local brand/marketing/UA plan to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations including PR, promotion programs, social marketing actions, traffic acquisition recommendations, ….
- Serve as a bridge between Mobile publishing team in APAC and the existing marketing/publishing teams for PC & Console games to foster synergy and collaboration.
- Track and communicate product status, generate reports based on country/functional team insight.
- Analyze the results of the plans and campaigns and create reporting to follow the activity.
- Native Japanese, fluent in English (or vice versa).
- 3+ years of marketing experience in videogames or entertainment. Marketing experience focused on consumer acquisition, win-back & retention is preferred.
- Ideally, track-record in Mobile AAA F2P games or for GaaS games.
- Experienced in the use of different types of marketing channels for Mobile titles.
- Demonstrated marketing & analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups, functional areas, geographies, and different levels of seniority to get things done.
- Proactive and able to function in a multi-matrix and multitasking environment.
- Results-driven approach and pattern of using metrics to assess impact/engagement by campaign and overall performance.
- Good understanding of Asia culture and values.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.