At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
The Rockstar Games New York Marketing Team is seeking a Brand Manager to lead all Rockstar Games branding initiatives in addition to developing and executing comprehensive marketing campaigns with partner brands. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Marketing Team develops and executes all go-to-market campaigns and persistent Online games programming across Rockstar Games’ suite of titles.
- We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and creative execution for all facets of promoting and selling our titles including creative video and static asset development, product packaging, social media, events, partnerships, promotions, retail and much more.
- We are the key gatekeepers of the Rockstar Game brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered across all channels and overseeing all extensions of the Rockstar Games brand through all consumer touchpoints.
- We work closely with teams across all of publishing and the worldwide development studios to ensure seamless execution of plans internally, in our game titles and across the world, including the always on marketing of our Online game titles, Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online.
- Serve as the lead marketer for the Rockstar Games brand, developing strategies and executing marketing initiatives aimed at growing the visibility of our brand outside of the game we make.
- Lead planning and execution of Rockstar Games events for internal employees, external B2B partners and the general public.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all external brand partnerships for both Rockstar Games and our individual games.
- Identify relevant brand partners for potential co-marketing opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive marketing programs to successfully fulfill stated goals for both Rockstar Games and partner brand.
- Collaborate with art and operations teams on Rockstar Games brand merchandise and merchandise developed externally with potential brand partners.
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure plans are efficiently executed.
- Coordinate with internal production departments on development and delivery of videos, art and digital assets as well as advertising materials.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of professional experience in brand / partner marketing.
- A passion for gaming, strong knowledge and interest in pop culture and the Rockstar Games brand.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Basic Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze marketing challenges and develop effective marketing solutions.
- Previous experience working with art/design teams on creative assets and manufacturing teams on the developing and production of physical goods.
- Experience working with different external brands with the ability to manage the priorities of different companies to achieve common goals.
- Previous event management experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.