Brand Manager (M/NB/W)
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ is a first person, action-adventure game developed by Massive Entertainment – a Ubisoft studio in collaboration with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney. Built using the latest iteration of the Snowdrop engine, and developed exclusively for the new generation of consoles and PC, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora brings to life the alluring world of Pandora with all of its beauty and danger in an immersive, open world experience.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join the ranks of our Global Publishing team. Reporting to the Associate Brand Director in Paris, you will contribute to shaping the global go-to-market strategy, marketing tactics and supporting creatives. Your brand management expertise, strong organizational skills, eye for details and interest in licensed products will empower the team members to design an ambitious and effective campaign.
Your main missions will be the following:
Build inspiring campaigns
- Gather expertise from all project stakeholders, and use market & consumer data to enrich discussions for best decision making.
- Strategy Creation: Build the marketing strategy including consumer insights, situational analysis, and competitive insights.
- Define the targets & the marketing mix
- Elaborate the communication strategy, the press & influencers plans in collaboration with the Communication team, the trade marketing plans in collaboration with Sales teams etc..
- Analyze the game/marketing data and organize reporting to drive decisions on a Global, and on a local level
- Follow the industry and regularly share key benchmarks that could help strengthen our strategies
Create a full creative package adapted to each audience
- Brief internal/external agencies and lead the production of diverse creative assets like key visuals, videos and trailers in a ROI driven / agile mindset
- Follow up the paid media plan and deal with Ubisoft owned channels to maximize their impact (CRM, Community Management, Social Networks, Website)
- Follow up the budgets and production schedules.
Ensure a consistent brand communication across the world
- Embody the vision & make it travel consistently within the local teams.
- Ensure fluent communication, take into account the local specificities and follow-up the impact on regional results
- Provide each local team with the products’ information and the marketing tools they need to build local plans.
- Demonstrated marketing & strategic analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers.
- Results Oriented: Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems, marshals resources, and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Leadership: Can establish a clear vision, then rally partners and cross functional teams to strive to achieve it.
- Marketing Expertise: Has a good understanding of the full marketing mix. Demonstrates an ability to learn new markets quickly, and can adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes.
- Innovation/Creativity: Not afraid to try new things. Can come up with creative ideas and/or elicit creative ideas from others.
This position is based in Saint-Mandé (Métro St Mandé - line 1 / RER Chateau De Vincennes - line A)
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.