Brand Marketing Manager, American Football
The EA SPORTS American Football Team is looking for a Manager for Brand Marketing to help lead the business into the future by building and implementing a communication strategy for American Football.
The Brand Marketing Manager will define and deliver go-to-market strategies and live service campaigns that deliver revenue growth across EA SPORTS’ American Football portfolio. Reporting into the Director of Brand Marketing, American Football this important marketing role will partner with Brand Management, marketing and commercial teams, licensors and our strategic partners to deliver inspiring marketing activations that create awareness, interest and consideration for EA SPORTS’ next chapter of genre-defining American Football experiences.
- You will help develop go-to-market strategies and multi-channel, global marketing activations that deliver awareness, interest, and consideration for ongoing live services.
- You will partner with other teams to build and deploy outstanding and creative marketing content that inspires engagement and trust.
- You will build marketing campaign activations including budget tracking, legal approvals, and activation measurement.
- You will develop relationships with important licensor and brand partners across football, lifestyle, media and football culture that have relevance for our players, unlock rich content opportunities that can positively engage players at scale.
- You will inspire and galvanize a team of marketers with shared purpose with clear, communication based around campaign/ exceed goals, deliverables and results through shared tools including beat briefs and airtable.
- You will relish the creative process, with an emphasis on impact & authenticity. You will create briefs for creative teams, agencies, and partners.
- You will collaborate with and lead team members as it relates to assigned projects i.e., hosting meetings, sharing audience insights and implementing creative activations that connect with football fans.
- You will manage external marketing agencies/ vendors to help achieve marketing campaign goals.
- 4+ years' experience as a Brand or Marketing Manager with experience managing complex global marketing campaigns and budgets. Sports experience is helpful.
- 2+ years' experience developing creative marketing activations/campaigns for the world’s leading brands.
- You will manage and collaborate with multiple teams/partners across varying disciplines to achieve our goals.
- Excellent verbal, written, and deck-building capabilities.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video games, popular culture, sports and football culture.
- Excel at working in a matrixed team environment characterized by collaboration.
- Galvanize and influence teams and partners across departments.
- Demonstrate curiosity and an eagerness to keep learning.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $111,500 - $157,300
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $111,500 - $144,000
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $113,700 - $171,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $111,500 - $171,700
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 - $171,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.