Brand Marketing Manager
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Brand Marketing team is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to represent the team in the UK and Ireland (UKI) across our non-sports titles’ portfolio (EA Games) and report to the Northern Europe Brand Marketing Senior Manager.
You will oversee the development, implement and measure locally nuanced integrated omni-channel brand marketing activations, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on our commercial goals worldwide. Our endeavour to be the World's Greatest Games Company can only be achieved if all our employees and players feel heard, welcome and celebrated. By joining our team, you will unite to a diverse, and multicultural group focused on inspiring our region to play.
- UK & Ireland brand marketing expert: Surface country insights to the Snr. Manager to inform early the marketing strategic planning and surface any local opportunity. Lead planning and implement in territories, responding to each channel assignment with activations (e.g. Earned, Social Influencers, Partnerships, First Party, eSports, Talent, Licencing) and ensuring legal compliance by country.
- Seamless Player Journeys: Develop locally nuanced omni-channel country marketing activations that reflect the strategy brief, ensuring cohesion across all owned, paid and partner channels. Track beat readiness and work with Sr Manager to remove barriers to execution
- Connect marketing activation with brand, product and business deliverables: Track and interpret UKI campaign performance and data delivered by analytics and Demand Planning departments and translate into actions.
- Agency management: Manage agencies (influencers and comms) and contractor resources.
- Communication specialist: Staff events and media engagements. In-territory contact for Publishing and external partners including first party console and PC Hardware manufacturers.
- Activation Hygiene: Regional non-media budget tracking and EPO raising, receipting for the approved campaign execution. Drive process to ensure legal approval on your activations.
- 6+ years of experience in brand marketing roles within gaming, entertainment or consumer goods industries
- Embrace collaboration, share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Can manage up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions. Excel at establishing relationships.
- Experience with all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns, nuanced for UKI, expected to help ensure regional inputs are considered in global planning.
- Communications, Influencers and Talent agency management background with project management experience.
- Knowledge of UKI Public Relations landscape to address press-related requests and opportunities. Experience with management of PR strategies by considering local media specificities and opportunities
- Experience managing simultaneously different brands and products.
- Digital marketing background with full-funnel approach. Understanding of marketing indicators and campaign optimization factors.
- Commercial understanding – global and local
- Experience managing marketing spend budgets, understanding of P&L components
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint (can pitch a concept creatively)
- Impeccable English required to manage communication across a matrix of international counterparts