Job Title: Brand Producer
Team: Sports Interactive – Marketing and Communications
Location: SI HQ, Here East, London
Reporting to: Brand Marketing Manager
The Brand Producer’s primary role is to help build and evolve the studio’s various brands, led by the critically acclaimed Football Manager series.
Working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager, the Brand Producer will take responsibility for the creation, clearance, and distribution of key brand assets, helping to devise and implement wider brand marketing activity for all Football Manager cross-platform titles, as well as new and existing titles, and the Sports Interactive brand.
The successful candidate must be creative with strong attention to detail and first-rate time and project management abilities. The role will involve developing and maintaining cross-functional relationships across SEGA, agencies, partners and other third parties, so excellent written and communication skills are critical.
The Brand Producer role will be required in studio on a hybrid basis to support key beats and collaborate with the team.
- In collaboration with Brand Marketing Manager and wider marketing team, developing effective marketing strategies and high-impact promotional campaigns.
- Supporting the Brand Marketing Manager in briefing comprehensive production elements to agencies.
- Overseeing the creative production process of brand and promotional content including hero art, packaging, logos, digital and print assets, video content, merchandise, and any other marketing assets, as required.
- Living and breathing our brands to ensure that all assets adhere strictly to guidelines.
- Working with external agencies to deliver first-class campaign assets to deadline and within budget.
- Managing internal asset creation workflows with both the studio’s and SEGA’s creative teams.
- Handling the trafficking of assets between agencies, media, and partners.
- Assisting in the creation of campaign briefs, brand books, strategy documents, and brand-related presentations.
- Ensuring that all international deliverables are localised for key markets to a high standard.
- Assisting with the management of marketing budgets, ensuring purchase orders are raised and invoices are processed on time.
- Effective use of internal project management system (Wrike) ensuring all projects are logged, tracked, and executed following best practice.
- Research and share insights on audience, trends, and industry best practice.
- Contributing to monthly reporting and post-campaign analysis for each of the studio's releases, ensuring that relevant findings help shape and optimise future campaigns.
- Develop and maintain expert, in-depth knowledge of all the studio's products and competitor titles.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- A degree or relevant qualification in marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role with demonstrable evidence of growing brands.
- Experience working with external creative and production agencies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project and time management abilities.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to thrive and perform in a fast-paced creative environment as a key team member.
- An interest in football and/or gaming is desirable, but not a requirement.
Sports Interactive (SI) is an ambitious development studio creating immersive sports management simulations. Since 1994, we’ve captivated a global pool of players with our iconic, BAFTA award-winning game, Football Manager. We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA having caught their attention in 2006 with our continuous critical and commercial success.
We’re a tenacious community, coming together at the Here East technology hub in Stratford, East London. Always expanding, the SI team takes on the gaming genre through a diverse array of disciplines. But no matter how big we dream, we keep our approach (and your schedule) flexible, creating a relaxed atmosphere where collaboration can thrive.
Further information on the company and its games is available at www.sigames.com
We approach everything with passion, whether that’s making our mark on the gaming and football industries or doing our bit for the world around us. We want to share that outlook with everyone who shows up to work here each day.
We like our talent tenacious, so you can expect to surround yourself with other ambitious individuals bringing their A-game to many different disciplines. We know collaboration is the key to constantly topping our best and encourage our people to fiercely realise their own personal potential.
We believe everyone matters, no matter which part of the business you’re in. Above all else, we’re a team. A team with a down-to-earth dynamic, that works and plays together. We have fun doing what we do; one of the many reasons we’re one of the best places to work in the UK games business (Gameindustry.biz 2021 Large studio category).
And if you want a work/life balance, we’re behind you. Because while we live to create extraordinary games, we know that’s not all you’ve got going on. You can trust that we always keep things in perspective, fostering an environment where work can be more than just a job.
Our flexible working culture gives team members the responsibility to optimise their workloads, with in-office, hybrid and remote working options dependent on role. Even in countries where we don’t directly employ*, we’ll even explore what’s possible via third parties and do our best to accommodate location preferences. We’re also a London Living Wage employer and proudly boast one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry.
*We’re able to directly employ in the UK, Ireland, France, Sweden and Finland.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from any relevant candidate irrespective of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion, or belief. Our studio has disabled access and facilities.
SI is proudly a Disability Confident Committed employer, and we are dedicated to ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. Our studio has disabled access and facilities but please ensure you advise us if you require any other reasonable adjustments to be made to support you during the recruitment process.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.