Our Brand Project Management team is currently seeking a paid intern to join our Marketing & Consumer Experience division. As a Brand Project Intern, your primary job is to provide administrative project support to the Brand Project Management team. The ideal candidate is well-organized, curious, motivated, and has a genuine interest in video games. This person will learn the business processes for marketing activities from a large market publisher. This position will report to the manager of the Brand Project Management team.
WHAT YOU"LL DO
- Creating skeleton requests for creative assets, as instructed by the Brand Project Manager.
- Maintain the hygiene of our internal marketing folders for your product(s).
- Track assets for distribution to our Canadian and Latin American offices.
- Facilitate creative asset deliveries to 1st Party Publishers, Vendors, and Online Storefronts
- Track assets in production with studios, agencies, or Ubisoft Creative Services.
- Assist with reviewing our online retail sales channels for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with coordinating meetings.
- At the direction of your manager, fulfill cross functional department requests.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Able to work on a Mac.
- Have obtained or is currently pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or business.
- Familiar with all social media channels and their content publishing processes.
- Basic understanding of file types like .aep, .psd, .psb, .mov, .jpg, .png. Basic understanding of video compression.
- Ability to learn the basics of JIRA, Confluence, and Smartsheet quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates strong judgement.
- Experience in a marketing environment/creative organization/production house is a plus.
- General knowledge of production and creative terminology as it relates to print, TV, online, etc. is a plus.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.