Within the finance department, under the responsibility of the Director of Operations and in close collaboration with other team members, the budget analyst actively participates in the creation of management charts, the development and monitoring of production and studio budgets. He/she performs rigorous financial analysis to facilitate and support strategic decision making.
- Participate in budget development, monthly cost tracking and budget forecast updates with all partners (producer, department manager, associated studio budget analyst, head office etc.);
- Analyze budget variances and make recommendations to facilitate decision making;
- Take charge of financial analyses and identify relevant performance indicators;
- Produce and analyze dashboards;
- Improve existing information systems and processes;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or other equivalent education;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
You are known for your dynamism, your curiosity, your ability to adapt and your ability to take on challenges. You have good interpersonal skills. You are also a team player. You are resourceful, persevering and no challenge will stop you. Fluency in English and proficiency in Excel are essential. Knowledge of other IT tools (ERP, MicroStrategy, Tableau Software...) is an asset for this position.
- Reconciliation of data from different systems, both budgetary and accounting;
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau Software...) and budgeting tools;
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and French;
- Dynamic and motivated;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- A good analytical mind and an eye for detail;
- Be proactive, autonomous and have integrity;
- Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to adapt to changes.
*Skills and knowledge come in many forms and can be based on relevant experience, so we strongly encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed above.
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your education, experience and skills.
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer, where diversity is a priority. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or health status.