Build and Automation Engineer
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for a talented Build and Automation Engineer who possesses a passion for supporting and improving the workflows of the team. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game studio in Bangalore, India.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide the company with stable and high-quality builds for multiple projects and platforms.
- Work with devs from all departments to include their changes in the builds and gain insight into that teams’ workflows and processes.
- Gain a unique perspective on the full development process, start to finish.
- Create, maintain and support a wide range of tools.
- Identify workflow improvements and automation opportunities.
- Create regular software builds across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure builds are stable upon release.
- Communicate issues to the development team.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix build issues.
- Assist and support developers.
- A degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of C# language.
- Experience with Perforce or similar source control software.
- Understanding of modern APIs and REST interaction with backend services.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as a team.
- Attention to detail with methodical approach to tasks.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Development or QA industry experience.
- Experience with gen 8 or gen 9 console platforms.
- Knowledge of Rockstar Games titles and a passion for playing videogames.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.