The Build Engineer will work on automated build, deploy and test systems. Additionally, will support the teams by managing software resources and give access to subsystems.
- Self - sufficiently drive initiatives to expand / optimize / re-factor the build, deploy and testing systems
- Develop and maintain the logic necessary to automate the build, deploy and testing
- Monitor, configure and administer the build, deploy and test system
- Support build, deploy and test system users
- Optimize and troubleshoot for the users of the build, deploy and test systems
- Support the team by being the point of contact for software installs and / or permission access
- Support the submission process (packaging, documentation)
- Carry out branching and integration tasks with the assistance of technical leads
- Co-responsible for archiving source files throughout the project along with Technical Directors to produce the closing kit
- Document and update the build and release processes
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
- Experience in the IT and Programming Industry
- Knowledge of build tools (NAnt, MSBuild, SCons, CC.NET)
- Proficient in a scripting language (eg: Perl, Python)
- Proficient in the Windows environment
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of a source control system (eg:Perforce) is advantageous
- Good problem solving skills, resourcefulness and takes initiatives
- Ability to work as a team, with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Working experience in a complete game production (knowledge of the production cycle) is a bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to embark on an epic journey and create the unknown.