Business Analyst - Data
You will be part of the MDM (Master Data Management) team within the UDO (Ubisoft Data Office) organization responsible for enterprise-wide data governance.
At the very core of the organization's transversal processes and business analytics, the business analyst supports decision-making in the heart of the data. They are a natural extension of distributed architectures that enhance the sharing and exchange of information.
As a Business Analyst, you will be in charge of MDM topics addressed in one or more international IT projects.
- Lead the scoping studies upstream of the design and implementation phases: identification and formalization of business processes and management rules for internal customers (marketing, finance, sales, supply chain, or others);
- Gather and understand the business needs as well as their challenges;
- Write functional specifications based on a 360° analysis of the use of data typologies (Products, Internal Organization, Markets, Customers and others);
- Accompany the configuration of the chosen solution in collaboration with the development teams;
- Lead the monitoring of requirements with the development teams to ensure quality and consistency between the business expectations and the delivered products;
- Lead and participate in the integration testing, training and user acceptance phases;
- Collaborate with other IT teams in a pro-active manner to implement necessary changes and evolutions;
- Be in charge of change management projects in collaboration with the business and IT teams;
- Support the management of the project activity: definition of the planning, monitoring of deadlines, review of deliverables, quality of documentation and monitoring of developments.
- Proven work experience in Master Data Management;
- Experience working with different IT project development methodologies;
- Organizational skills and ability to coordinate different stakeholders;
- Experience with EBX or a competing solution (Informatica);
- Ability to analyze, model and translate business issues;
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical teams.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.