Tool Design & Development
- Design and build business tools to improve usability and reliability of data; support best practices for reporting, analytics, and key metrics
- Actively identify needs or gaps in reporting and execute creative solutions
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence partners to support development of BI infrastructure including metrics, reporting and analytics platforms
- Develop web scraping tools to enhance internal datasets and bring new capabilities for analysis and automation
- Provide Business Intelligence solutions and analytics to support data management needs of team and business partners
- Build SQL queries and validate data to improve current processes
- Maintain internal reporting hub site to ease navigation for the teams
- Function as data steward expert, identifying and resolving accuracy issues
- Be able to confidently present analysis and demonstrate tools to team and executives while being flexible in adapting to unexpected questions
- Prepare and send weekly analysis on performance of our game pre- and post-launch
- Manipulate data and model using advanced statistical knowledge and programming languages such as Python/R
- Support building Python models to develop KPIs; analyze and model data to unlock key insights and to improve internal processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with SQL and scripting languages such as Python for job automation
- Outstanding communication, able to convey ideas to other teams
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, and time efficiency
- Genuine excitement and passion for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Interest in the video game industry
- Familiarity with Tableau data visualization an asset
- Experience with HTML a plus
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that\'s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.