As a Business Process Analyst, you'll optimise the way we do things, by advancing our teams' methods. You'll develop solutions aimed at reducing steps, eliminating friction, freeing up time and simply making things run more smoothly - for the long term. Whatever the project you're working on, you'll automate as much as possible, in a spirit of continuous improvement. Motivated by new challenges, you'll ensure that our practices continue to evolve and respond to our different realities.
The main tasks of this job are :
- Working with members of the departments that operate the processes to understand their workflows and identify opportunities for optimisation.
- Analyse and design current business processes with a view to improving them, bearing in mind the user and employee experience.
- Mobilise your colleagues to implement new processes.
- Support the teams involved in adapting to the changes by communicating updates and providing training.
- Create and update documentation on the solutions delivered, which will serve as a reference.
- Ensuring harmony between all the studio's practices and processes.
- Keep abreast of procedures and standards + promote best practice.
- Significant experience in business analysis or other relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of modelling and processes
- Communication skills in French and English (you will be working in a bilingual environment, interacting with a range of colleagues in both languages)
- Flexibility in the organisation of your work, enabling you to balance changing priorities and several ongoing projects at different stages
- A degree in information technology or other relevant training
- Good knowledge of modelling tools such as Visio
- Ability to influence change
Strong analytical skills and a solution-oriented mindset: you are constantly looking for ways to improve in a constantly changing environment
Ubisoft's teams of 20,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world are united by a common mission: to enrich the lives of gamers through original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where everyone can flourish and express themselves.
Working at Ubi MTL means enjoying a workplace that sparks creativity and fosters connection. We offer a collaborative space focused on career advancement, learning opportunities and well-being (our great benefits are a testament to that!).
If you're enthusiastic about taking on exciting challenges, harnessing the latest technologies and being part of the future of entertainment, join us in creating the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you're welcome just as you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.