We are looking for a passionate IT Business Analyst to work in a dynamic team on the functional aspects of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application, to sustain the video-games industry business in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
You will be working as a part of a Product Team (including project managers, business analysts) and collaborating with business teams to transform business needs into effective and sustainable IT solutions.
Your tasks involve operational support (maintenance, documentation, testing) and eventually participating in all phases of the IT solutions implementation process including requirements analysis, functional specification creation, testing, roll-out.
Your main mission
- Ensure functional support for the ERP application using the dedicated ticketing tool
- Perform functional analysis of the received requests, identify solutions for addressing the needs or issues for the portfolio tools and data flows
- Act quickly to un-blocking business activity for the urgent situations
- Work closely with the development team for the tasks requiring technical intervention
- Ensure tasks logging, follow-up, communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers and within the team
- Deliver necessary documentation and training support to both Business users and IT partners
- Build and maintain a close relationship with our business partners, offering visibility, assisting them whenever needed, offering advice and help in a professional manner
- Create / keep up to date the functional documentation for the ERP domain (user guides, visual schematics, internal domain site)
- Monitor the backlog and propose appropriate action plans for addressing topics according to identified business priorities
Within projects (career development path)
- Extract business requirements (prepare workshops scheduling and content), challenge them and propose the optimum solution to address them
- Write the functional specification to allow the technical team to build the solution
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis contexts with all IT or business partners impacted
- Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios and scripts; coordinate with business for UATs
- Assure coordination with the business and the peer teams for respecting the project milestone
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution
The professional value you bring
- Proven experience in IT business analysis or equivalent experience in operations and IT projects
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and it’s relation to applications and business services
- Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills (Power Point, Visio, Excel or other tools)
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
Nice to have
- French is a plus
- Ticketing tools knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of business process design, project lifecycle and resources involved
- Very good command of SQL in the creation of queries and data extraction
The personal value you bring
- Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
- Good communication skills (Fluent in English), organized and attentive to details
- Persevering, autonomous
- Quality and result oriented
- Creative / innovative
- Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding to peers
WE OFFER YOU
Competitive salary, bonus for your performance, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll appreciate our culture and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.