About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Business Developer opportunity is based at Fanatical in Rugeley, UK.
Our Fanatical team is a fan of digital games and entertainment, and is proud of creating a vibrant platform for fans to find keys to some of the best online games across the globe.
As a Business Developer you will take a lead role in driving new partner outreach for Fanatical, onboarding the latest and greatest game to an ever-growing platform.
- You will report directly to the Head of Commercial to ensure that Fanatical identifies the hottest new games and approach developers and publishers to add their titles to the Fanatical store.
- Meet clear catalogue expansion goals, displaying a measurable and accountable performance on acquiring new games for Fanatical
- Identify commercial and marketable opportunities for new content, working with the wider commercial team to ensure that new publishers have 3-month onboarding plans.
- Direct responsibility for the account management of important Fanatical publishing partners to grow sales for their catalogue, building measurable long-standing relationships.
- Maximise licencing partners' revenue through commercially rewarding sales and promotional opportunities, working with the Commercial team to include their titles in appropriate promotions.
- Work with the marketing channels where required to ensure that product launches receive the appropriate level of support to targets.
- At least 2+ years of business development/sales experience
- Successful client onboarding track record
- An active interest in video games and other digital content is important
- Account Management experience
- Google sheets, and experience with a CRM... we use Pipedrive
Bonus if you have
- Additional qualifications in business studies
- Experience in digital entertainment: TV, gaming, sports, and shows
- Speaker of both English and any other languages
Benefits & Perks
- Laptop and all the gear you need for work
- Free access to many popular online courses and books sponsored by our company
- Company stock options
- Company swag packages
- Pick and mix kitchen and quarterly snack boxes
- Free parking on site
- Private Medical & Dental & Optical Health Insurance
- Pension and death in Service Insurance
- Flexible work (Hybrid working pattern)
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by our company
- Open, and fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favourite fandoms.
The Fanatical division is on a mission to help gamers from all over the world find amazing games at amazing prices. Fanatical guides gamers to quickly find what they want from a selection of over 10,000 officially licenced digital games from over 1200 publishers. Fanatical became part of the Fandom family in 2021, giving gamers a definitive one-stop all round entertainment experience.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.