Business Development Partner Management - Publishing, RCP
The Riot Commercial Partnerships (RCP) team is responsible for finding, building, and executing world-class partnerships with major brands all over the world. The team is focused on driving revenue through strategic partnerships that bring value and validation to fans of our games and sports. RCP covers a wide variety of projects and pillars across Riot from Games and Entertainment to Esports and Social Impact.
You will support the Partnership Managers in administrative and operational executions of the partnerships. Your duties will cover the full breadth of a sponsor's activation in the execution of broadcast placements, social media, onsite activations, digital good procurement and more. You will be responsible for tracking and maintaining deliverables across all of our global partnerships, assisting with the operational needs of the team, and working live events to support experiential activations.
- Assist the Partnership Management team across all aspects of a partnership.
- Help develop sponsor solutions, assets, and activation ideas for sponsor campaigns across all Riot initiatives covered in the agreement (Esports, Music, Entertainment, etc), with the goal of maximizing efficiencies and processes internally
- Coordinate with various internal teams to execute the various facets of a partner campaign. Examples include trafficking necessary assets to graphic designers for branded integrations, coordinating with Social Media for sponsored social amplification, working with Marketing & BD on partner asset creation
- Help to project manage and track deliverables across all of our global partners
Live Event Support
- Collaborate with partners, event venue staff, and internal teams to help plan and coordinate all partner on-site activation plans, ticketing, and hospitality
- Work at live events (COVID health and safety standards permitting) as support staff for partners. During live events, support sponsor onsite experiential marketing, including ensuring signage, booth, and hospitality obligations are fulfilled.
- Ensure product placement and onsite signage deliverables are met
- Actively help manage milestones, tasks, and dependencies across all relevant internal teams across Riot
- Utilize Riot project management systems and tools to keep partnership planning and execution on schedule and organized
- Consistently communicate and coordinate with internal teams and sponsors to ensure all campaign details are executed within scope and on schedule
- Help track fulfillment and gather metrics related to partner performance against global events
- Bachelor's degree, 2+ years prior experience in partnership management, account management, sponsorship fulfillment, live events, project management or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability effectively managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience fostering, managing, and maintaining internal and external professional relationships
- Incredible attention to detail and meticulous planning and organization skills
- Passion for Sports, Gaming, Experiential or Media Agency sectors
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) This job has a base hourly range of $42.79 USD - $60.10 USD + incentive compensation (annual [and long-term]) + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.