Business Development Principle
Unity Technologies is currently recruiting a Business Development Principal to play a crucial role in fostering success with our key gaming customers and potential clients. In this position, you will contribute to propelling Unity to new heights within the largest and most influential global companies.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Strategic Partnerships, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Operations, and Finance. Additionally, you will engage with internal and external senior decision makers and partners to devise and implement strategies aimed at driving adoption of the Unity platform and establishing long-term customer partnerships. This role requires exceptional transformative thinking and technical expertise to set strategic direction, flawlessly implement objectives, and inspire others to deliver the desired outcomes.
We welcome applicants based in San Francisco or Seattle.
What you'll be doing
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the games and/or enterprise verticals
- Understand Unity’s roadmap and have the ability to communicate with technical leadership within our customer base
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level and horizontally within game development and publishing organizations
- Work with various divisions (including R&D, Product Marketing, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
What we're looking for
- Proven track record for closing strategic partnerships that generate value to partners and ecosystem stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of the video game ecosystem and executive contacts at the key players
- Proven ability to structure, implement and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for Unity, its partners and customers
- Strong direct sales experience working on technology licensing, middleware, or game publishing
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the gaming industry and the ability to network
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know!
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity!
"Relocation support is not available for this position.”
"Immigration - "Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position."