Business Intelligence Developer
Ubisoft IT is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join the Publishing Service team. They create and maintain Marketing tools and products for marketing teams like CRM and media, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Community, and E-sports. They also allow marketing teams to better engage with the players throughout their Ubisoft Journey.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for overseeing the design, implementation, and maintenance of business intelligence solutions while working as a data pipeline specialist. The scope of this position will be focused on ETL solutions for segmenting player and marketing data.
- Own and drive all phases of delivery such as analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance;
- Understand the operational and reporting needs of users, and the constraints of systems, and translate these needs into technical designs;
- Deliver robust and monitored ETL processes to address the operational and reporting needs of the users;
- Build complex SQL queries, scripts, and stored procedures;
- Create and maintain technical documentation that allows ongoing maintenance by other engineers;
- Partner with other team members to evolve the overall technical ecosystem.
- Expertise in SQL coding, querying, and tuning;
- Experience with various data vendor technologies such as Databricks, Snowflake, and DynamoDB;
- Experience working on large data volumes;
- Experience with Star and/or Snowflake schema design and data warehousing concepts and architecture;
- Experience with cost optimization of data warehouses and ETL processes.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all. We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodation, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.