Business Support and Travel Coordinator (12-month FTC)
Business Support & Travel Coordinator – 12 Month FTC
Based at Sega HQ, Brentford, West London.
Hybrid - 2 days per week in the office, 3 days flexible.
SEGA employees are passionate about entertaining the world with creative, innovative experiences while being part of a vibrant gaming community. We are a global company with the resources to match, coupled with a place where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis, working together to create innovative experiences, one community at a time. Our world-class development Studios span the UK, France, Bulgaria, and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include, Amplitude Studios, Creative Assembly, HARDlight, Relic Entertainment, Sports Interactive, and Two Point Studios.
As Business Support and Travel Coordinator, you will support the entire SEGA Europe business by performing a wide range of administrative functions and assisting the Corporate Office Manager in supporting senior stakeholders and our diverse group of teams spanning Technology, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only become part of a fun and exciting company but to keep the culture at SEGA alive through the creation of some awesome events. With the ever-changing landscape of Business Travel, you will play an integral role in not only the booking of travel but also ensuring our staff are well informed and fully prepared before they venture off.
We believe that delivering the best games relies on having the best people, so we are constantly investing in our people through our benefits package, flexible working, and our community-focused, people-centric culture. Our industry-leading compensation and benefits include competitive salary and bonus schemes, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, health screening, electric car scheme, home technology scheme, Microsoft package discounts, and much more!
You have some experience in an administrative role, having dealt with travel or hospitality, and will have successfully managed relationships with external partners. Essentially, you are highly organised, process-driven and thrive working in a dynamic environment, building excellent relationships with a wide variety of teams.
Following the guidelines of the company’s approved Business Travel Policy and using our appointed Travel Management Company, you will be required to:
- Source and book cost-effective air/rail travel and accommodation for both local and international trips, including the processing of entry visas when required.
- Manage the monthly travel invoices ensuring Finance receive approved Purchase Orders and a Departmental breakdown of spend in advance of the payment deadline.
Oversee General Administrative tasks for the business. This will include:
- Raising of Purchase Orders.
- Processing of Expense Claims.
- Budget Tracking for corporate-related spend.
- Ordering staff catering supplies (cereals, fruit, milk, etc.)
- In the absence of the Facilities Manager, assist the CEO and various members of the Senior Management Team with the arranging of meetings along with other administrative tasks as required.
Front of House
Work closely and directly with the Front of House Receptionist to ensure the smooth running of Reception. This will involve dealing with current suppliers, reception holiday cover, etc. The areas currently covered by Front of House are:
- Management of an uber-cool reception and themed meeting rooms.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing couriers and mail, as well as taxi bookings.
- Source and order catering for business meetings, as well as office supplies.
Assist the Corporate Office Manager with the organisation and running of various offsite events and functions (Team Building days, Conferences, Christmas Party, etc.)
In the absence of the Corporate Office Manager and Facilities Assistant, assist with various facilities-related queries and issues as they arise. This could include liaising with Maintenance providers and dealing with emergencies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Organised with a very keen eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage your own workload.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Previous travel management would be an advantage.
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At SEGA, we celebrate diversity and believe in a diverse, inclusive, and equitable world in which everyone feels valued and respected regardless of what they look like or where they come from. Whether you’re a prospective employee or a full-time member of staff, we want you to feel involved and supported in all aspects of our work and to have amazing opportunities during your time with us regardless of your background. We welcome people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurotype, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
SEGA is a place where staff have a voice which is integral to our success as a business. Our inclusive, passionate people are empowered to educate, inform, and build awareness through our inclusion and wellbeing staff-led values groups which include DEN (Disability Employee Network), RISE (Reinforcing Inclusion through Solidarity and Equality), Women at SEGA, PRIDE, SEGA Minds (group supporting mental health), Momiji (group that celebrates our Japanese heritage, language, and culture) and VIBE (our social and engagement committee).