Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for an HRIS Workday Analyst to implement the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including business process configuration, system updates, security role administration, absence management and time tracking.
In this role, you will help us support and evolve Workday deployments globally and ensure its health, performance and growth!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide Tier 2 level day to day systems support, solving data problems and systems issues, including integration error support
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular system audits
- Respond to Workday related questions and requests from HR Partners and employees
- Design/develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgment
What we’re looking for
- Workday configuration experience, with expertise in Core HCM (required), Security, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll
- Functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes
- Experience in participating in systems implementation projects
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate needs into solutions
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
You might also have
- Global hands-on Workday experience
- Experience with developing test scripts and working with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.