The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a .Net/C# Developer whose mission will be to design, develop and deliver web applications to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to Ubisoft business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production and Projects. Reporting to a Development Team Lead, you will collaborate with your teammates to build an application which supports IT financial and budgeting processes.
- Design, code, document and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structure;
- Work alongside the team and managers to define priorities, build project plans and estimations;
- Provide feedback in order to improve the system and its integration in order to meet customers’ needs;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies, recommends solutions and evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
- Communicate status to the project manager showing progress against milestones, status, issues, risks, impacts of decisions and dependencies;
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes; Adhere to the standards and best practices, actively contribute to corporate knowledge base and maintain excellent knowledge of the domain activity.
- Proficiency in developing web applications using .NET Framework -ASP.NET, REST APIs, C#, MSSQL, having some familiarity with API protocols such as RESTful API, GRAPHQL;
- Experienced with CI/CD concepts and modern configuration systems such as Git, Gitlab, Github, Jenkins with a DevOps mindset, you build it, you run it;
- Solid experience with database design usage, and proficiency with the following databases : MSSQL;
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, reverse engineer existing solutions and integrate with different tools and existing solutions;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in French and in English written and spoken.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.