Ubisoft IT is seeking a C# Developer to join our Publishing services to design and develop web applications. You will join an international department and work with different teams. In fact, depending on the work load you may be affected to different teams within Publishing Services. You will start by focusing on the following topics: E-sport tools both for tournament organization and streaming, internal transversal tools that target internal developers and products to enable Ubisoft content indexation and search.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile teams on designing, implementing,; testing, and maintaining large scalable distributed applications;
- Prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility;
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence;
- Develop and research ideas for Ubisoft IT projects;
- Provide guidance and mentoring to developers.
- Experience in C# (.net core) – object-oriented programming (OOP), data structures, algorithms, extensive experience with API design and implementation such as REST, GraphQL;
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS – familiarity with AWS and have built apps leveraging its offerings (S3, SNS/SQS, EC2, Kinesis and Cloud Formations).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is an asset;
- Knowledge of at least one modern front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Svelt and experience with Node.Js is a plus;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Analytical skills, attention to details, ability to understand user needs and capacity to communicate efficiently complex ideas in simple ways.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.