The future of entertainment is interactive, and our Marketing team plays an important role in this future by building content, culture, and community around our brands. We empower audiences to Play, Create, Watch, and Connect across our amazing franchises and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, and Battlefield. We're a multi-functional group, with world-class expertise in building fandoms, driving interactive storytelling, and positioning our franchises at the center of the broader entertainment ecosystem. Our Cinematics team in our MARCOM group is seeking a Capture Artist.
- Capture gameplay clips from game for use in Marketing and on Social Media
- Problem solves to achieve the best results while working within the confines of unfinished technology.
- Communicate any issues with leads to determine the best way to adjust capture to achieve the visual goal for the asset.
- Archive, organize, log, and manage assets.
- Support leads and help onboard new hires.
- Plan and execute small to medium size projects. Coordinates capture with 1-2 additional capture artists to accomplish shots.
- Work with Leads & Supervisors to create and organize trackers across multiple projects.
- Communicate daily with leads & supervisors and production partners on project status.
- Experienced gamer
- Proficient knowledge of both the FC franchise and football culture.
- Proficient knowledge of cinematic and camera language.
- Solutions based self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision.
- Technically inclined and a strong troubleshooter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features.
- Proficient in PC use and current generation video game consoles
- Flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal and follow-up skills
- The ability to focus on multiple projects and tasks in group settings under high-pressure.
- Degree in Film, Art, Design, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with sports photography and/or filmography is beneficial.