The future of entertainment is interactive, and our Marketing team plays an important role in this future by building content, culture, and community around our brands. We empower audiences to Play, Create, Watch, and Connect across our amazing franchises and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, and Battlefield. We’re a multi-functional group, with world-class expertise in building fandoms, driving interactive storytelling, and positioning our franchises at the center of the broader entertainment ecosystem.
As a Capture Artist, you will be responsible for capturing footage that will be used in marketing and promotional content for advertising and social media. A Capture Artist is an expert in the game as well as the tools used to capture and save gameplay moments and/or screenshots. They have expertise and extensive knowledge of EA franchises, and an understanding of cinematic camera language. They work directly with production, creative and development teams to ensure assets will be ready for capture in time for production needs.
- Work with dev to identify features and animations that need to be showcased in the marketing and social assets.
- Leads department (gameplay/visuals)
- Capture gameplay clips from game for use in Marketing and on Social Media
- Problem solves to achieve the best results while working within the confines of unfinished technology.
- Communicate any issues with leads to determine the best way to adjust capture to achieve the visual goal for the asset.
- Archive, organize, log, and manage assets.
- Onboard and manage new hires.
- Manage and drive medium to large projects.
- Coordinates capture across multiple capture artists and projects.
- Daily communication with franchise supervisors/vendor leads and production partners on project status and needs.
- Coordinates submission of assets to partners for internal and external approvals.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features.
- Experienced gamer with a specialty in the Battlefield and Need For Speed franchises.
- Proficient knowledge of cinematic and camera language.
- The ability to focus on multiple projects and tasks in group settings under high-pressure.
- Solutions based self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision.
- Technically inclined and a strong troubleshooter able to solve problems within the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Proficient in PC use and current generation video game consoles
- Flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Degree in Film, Art, Design, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with real world photography and/or filmography is beneficial.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects is beneficial.
- We are looking for a talented and driven individual who can work well in a team setting and under high-pressure. If you are passionate about gaming, have a keen eye for detail, and the ability to capture stunning gameplay moments, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.