Channel Marketing Manager
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Channel Marketing Manager
The NA Commercial Marketing Manager, Server OEMs is responsible for planning and activating strategic marketing and channel programs for AMD’s reseller partners.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing programs with OEMs to help increase market share and sell out of EPYC-based platforms
- Working with GTM / BU to deliver channel marketing initiatives and templates for the execution of programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and directly with partners to deliver marketing nurturing content to reseller and distribution partners
- Build and maintain relationships with priority account individuals, including product, marketing, OEM, and sales teams
- Coordinate regional and centrally driven marketing programs in coordination with the Sales and Corporate Marketing teams
- Run budget and execution of marketing programs
- Work collectively and strategically to execute OEM-dedicated programs with key distributors and channel partners.
- Develop schedules, supervise progress, and provide quality assurance and control of projects
- Produce debriefs on campaigns and regular reports and return on investment calculation
- Take a proactive and positive approach in seeking ways to improve all aspects of our marketing activities and work seamlessly across multiple internal and external partners
- Minimum 4 years of experience with delivering world-class channel marketing/field marketing programs with OEMs in NA
- Experience in B2B Account-Based Marketing; Able to demonstrate Customer Segmentation to developing relevant content nurturing to lead close loop process
- Demonstrate strong understanding and mastery of digital marketing
- Experience in developing and activating End-user, Reseller, or Distribution Partner marketing programs
- Project management experience working directly with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders with the ability to juggle deadlines and customer expectations
- Demonstrate drive and ambition; be self-motivated
- Exceptional time management skills, interpersonal skills & a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Willingness and passion to travel a minimum of 25% to customer meetings and partner activity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, budget management, and analytical mind
- Lively, team player, energetic, with an optimistic, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
Austin, TX or Remote
Requisition Number: 170841
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Marketing
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.