Character Artist (F/H/NB)
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Character Artist to join the production team of a new PVP game, cross-platofm.
Under the responsibility of the Lead Character Artist, you will be responsible for the modeling of several characters in the game.
As such, your missions are the following:
- Model, texture and integrate optimized characters while respecting the technical constraints of the production
- Respond and adapt to feedback from the Lead Artist and the Art Director
- Export and integrate the models and textures into the game engine
- You have significant experience as a 3D Artist or Character Artist
- You master the following software: Maya or Blender, Zbrush and Substance Painter
- You have good interpersonal skills, know how to work in a team and are proactive
- You are curious and have a strong interest in the video game industry
· Phone Interview
· Interview with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.