About EA Create
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We’re a diverse team that is unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
This artist role is core production artist in the team. You’ll work with frequent direction; Demonstrate mastery of craft in several specific areas; Create assets to benchmark quality; Handle mid-complexity tasks; influential at individual task and co-worker level. Support OS review and internal finishing. Support new members in the team. You will report and work under the guidance of the character project lead and senior artists.
- Product bench mark assets following provided art direction
- Contribute to documentation of the overall visual design and game vision as it relates to character content.
- Deliver feedback to external teams to maintain art style understanding and quality for the Project
- 3+ years experience in AAA game production as character artist.
- We expect solid understanding of human anatomy, hard surface modeling, fabric sculpting, hair creation and texturing.
- Good understand of shape language, silhouette, color theory
- Adapt to any project modeling style with mentoring and training from senior staff.
- Good knowledge in real-time character creation workflows. We expect you have a strong curiosity and desire to explore the new tools/workflows in the industry.
- Basic understanding of rigging and animation
- Ability to collaborate with others. Able to polish art quality with other art teams, able to complete optimization, implementation and debugging pass for the asset with TA team.
- Ability to provide precise and concise feedback by different forms: verbal, written, paint over and presentation.
- Ability to guide OS artist to grow their craft skills
#LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork