Cinematic Designe (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft Bordeaux studio is looking for a Cinematic Designer to join the production team to work on a new announced AAA game. As part of the Real team, you will be responsible for the integration of the scripted events and the cinematics into the engine throughout the production, in collaboration with animation, programming, level design and level art teams.
As such, your missions will be the following:
- Create narrative moments, including in-game dialogue scenes by working on the rhythm, the cameras and the characters animation
- Establish the list of assets that other departments need for each scripted/cinematic event.
- Organize and coordinate the resolution of technical problems on the assigned topics
- Initiate and participate in knowledge sharing, problem solving, and technology watch
- Optimize processes and pipeline on the anmations integrations in the engine
- Document the pipeline and animation systems for internal knowledge sharing
- Propose creative ideas and solutions to improve the efficiency of the integration pipeline
- Previous experience in the video game industry
- Good filming and directing sense
- Good knowledge of engine constraints and programming basics
- The understanding of scripting languages is a plus
- Experience with character and camera animation on 3D software is a plus
- Experience in video editing and editing is an asset for this position
- You are curious and appreciate technical subjects
- You are regularly monitoring processes and new technologies in the video game sector
· Phone Interview
· Interview with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.