Ubisoft IT is looking for a Cloud Administrator to join the Ubisoft Hosting team. As part of this team, you will contribute to the development, design, and creation of our OpenStack cloud infrastructure hosted in our data center, by adding your knowledge of storage, operating systems, scalability, and reliability. As a Cloud Administrator, your role will be to participate in the optimization, deployment, and maintenance of our private cloud platforms.
- Participate in the design and construction of our internal cloud platforms, in partnership with all stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively with your team to improve the continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) flow as well as other deployment processes;
- Identify patterns that affect the performance, reliability, or availability of products or services through automation or other innovative techniques;
- Support services in production by managing alerts, resolving issues by finding the origin of bugs, identifying recurring incidents, and proposing sustainable solutions by applying appropriate technologies all while being compliant with Ubisoft standards;
- Be a driving force behind process optimization, team operations, and DevOps best practices.
Must be available to work on-call on a rotational basis.
- Good knowledge of the OpenStack ecosystem and proficiency with GNU/Linux systems;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and automation tools such as GitLab CI or Jenkins;
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet;
- Experience with programming and scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or GoLang;
- Knowledge of a monitoring tool such as Sensu, Zabbix, or Prometheus.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.