Co-Op/ Intern (163342)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Verification of advanced Design for Test (DFT) functions such as BIST, multi-domain boundary scan, scan compression mechanisms, and partitioned test structures.
- Interfacing with verification engineers to define and develop DFT verification environments.
- Defining and implementing test plans
- Developing test benches in Verilog or C++,
- Developing C/assembly tests, analyzing code coverage and design-for-test
Requisition Number: 163342
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.