What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Ensure accurate and on time payment of all contractual rebates to customers
- Calculations of rebate accrual for all shipments to customers to ensure the revenue accruals are accurately stated and perform revenue accrual adjustment if needed
- Validation on rebate claims submitted by customers
- Responsible of price correction if invoices are billed with the wrong price
- Address all customer requests and provide timely following through with resolving any customer issues
- Ensure smooth month end close and ensure compliance to GAAP, policies & SOX Key Controls
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce or relevant equivalent.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 178662
Country/Region/Location: Malaysia State/Province: Penang City: Penang
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp