What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
- Responsible for AI inference framework research and development on AMD-Xilinx AI platform. (https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis-AI)
- Deliver world-class AI software stack to support AMD-Xilinx global AI data center customers.
- Experience of deep learning framework's development/optimization, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, PaddlePaddle, etc.
- Experience of C/C++ and Python programming/debugging.
- Knowledge of models' training and inference under large scale data center.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and the ability to work with multiple groups
- Strong sense of responsibility, good learning ability, and communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Master degree
- Major in computer science or electronic engineering
- AI software development background preferred
Requisition Number: 183249
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Beijing City: Beijing
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp