What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Chinese Support Community Intern
Responsibilities may include:
- Moderate Chinese Technical Support Community
- Support users issues in Chinese Technical Support Community
- Write technical Blogs
- Analyze data of Community
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelors or Masters student in Electronic Engineering, or related Computer Science/Engineering degrees.
- Good knowledge of digital circuit design including experience with VHDL/Verilog/HLS
- Familiarity with Xilinx FPGA and system design tools including Vivado, Vitis and Zynq
- Excellent writing, communication, teamwork & problem-solving skills
Requisition Number: 181302
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp